White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
Cavatappi pasta in a rich white cheddar cheese sauce.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Peel up one corner of the film to vent.
2) Cook on high 14 Minutes.
3) Thoroughly stir product and re-cover. Cook on High for an additional 5 minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Peel up one corner of the film to vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 45 Minutes.
4) Thoroughly stir product and recover. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray