White meat chicken in a sweet teriyaki glaze with brown rice, edamame, carrots & broccoli.
Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 325 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.50g||13 %|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||12 %|
|Sodium 970.00g||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Brown Rice, Cooked White Meat Chicken (White Meat Chicken, Water, Isolated Soy Protein, Modified Food Starch, Seasoning [Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor], Sodium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Salt), Edamame Soybeans, Water, Broccoli, Carrots, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar, 2% or Less of Cornstarch, Honey, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water), Sesame Oil, Molasses, Garlic, Ginger Puree, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Caramel Color.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on meal. Do not vent.
2) Cook 4 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 2 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;