Sweet & Spicy Meatballs
Tender meatballs layered with carrots, onions and a brown rice and quinoa blend with a sweet soy ginger glaze with a hint of spicy sriracha sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 380 | Calories from Fat 70||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.00g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.50g||13 %|
|Cholesterol 40.00mg||13 %|
|Sodium 760.00g||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.00g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.20g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Water, Cooked Beef, Cooked Pork, Red Bell Peppers, Cooked Red Quinoa (Water, Red Quinoa), Carrots, Onions, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Brown Sugar, 2% or Less of Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water), Apple Juice Concentrate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Onion Puree, Rolled Oats, Roasted Garlic, Modified Rice Starch, Sriracha Sauce (Chili Peppers, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic, Xanthan Gum, Beet Powder, Natural Flavor), Modified Cornstarch, Dried Onions, Sesame Oil, Seasoning (Water, Flavor, Maltodextrin, Salt, Caramel Color, Less Than 2% of Lactic Acid, Enzyme Modified Cream), Salt, Spices, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Xanthan Gum, Dried Garlic, Caramel Color, Soybean Oil, Cultured Whey, Beef Stock, Sugar, Naturals Flavors.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 3:30 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 2:15 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 6.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;