Sweet & Smoky BBQ
Prime rib steak and black beans in BBQ sauce with red skin potatoes, sweet corn, and poblano & red peppers in an ancho chile sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 490 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.00g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||35 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 950.00mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.00g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.36g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Red Skin Potatoes, Cooked Braised Prime Rib Beef Steak Strips, and Modified Corn Starch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Beef Broth, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors), Water, Black Beans ([Water, Black Beans], Salt), Sugar, Tomato Paste, Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Sweet Corn, 2% or Less of Butter (Cream, Salt), Poblano Chiles, Vinegar, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Tomato Concentrate (Water, Tomato Paste), Molasses, Spices, Chili Pepper, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Tamarind, Cayenne Red Pepper, Dried Garlic, Smoke Flavoring, Dried Onions, Natural Flavors, Garlic.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on meal. Do not vent.
2) Cook 4 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir both entree & side dish and re-cover.
4) Cook again 2:30 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 1.84ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;