In smoked red chile sauce with a mix of red & green peppers and seasoned brown rice.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 370 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.00g||15 %|
|Cholesterol 15.00mg||5 %|
|Sodium 940.00g||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.00g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.20g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Braised Prime Rib Beef Steak Strips and Modified Corn Starch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Beef Broth, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors), Blanched Brown Rice, Red and Green Bell Peppers, Water, Corn, Black Beans (Water, Black Beans), Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree, Tomato Paste, 2% or Less of Corn Starch, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Lime Juice Concentrate, Cilantro, Spices, Salt, Garlic, Potassium Chloride, Chili Pepper, Dried Onions, Jalapeno Peppers, Smoke Flavoring, Vinegar, Garlic Powder.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on meal. Do not vent.
2) Cook 6 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 1 MINUTE on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11.14ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;