Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey
Turkey tenderloin with diced red skin & sweet potatoes and green beans in a lightly seasoned sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 330 | Calories from Fat 90||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.00g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||20 %|
|Cholesterol 75.00mg||25 %|
|Sodium 960.00g||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.00g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Water, Cooked Turkey Tenderloins, Red Skin Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, 2% or Less of Honey, Corn Starch, Onions, Butter (Cream, Salt), Chicken Broth, Wheat Flour, Garlic, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Seasoning (Dried Turkey Broth, Salt, Flavoring, Instant Coffee, Sesame Oil, Sunflower Oil), Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt, Turkey Stock, Flavor, Gum Arabic), Carrageenan, Tomato Paste, Salt, Canola Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Spice, Paprika.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Peel film corner to vent.
2) Cook 4 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 2 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.72ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;