Diced Pork layered with black beans, red and green peppers and onions over a brown rice and quinoa blend in a spicy chili sauce
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 380 | Calories from Fat 110||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.00g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||20 %|
|Cholesterol 50.00mg||17 %|
|Sodium 770.00mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.16g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Seasoned Cooked Pork (Cooked Pork, Water, Seasoning [Salt, Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Pork Stock, Spice Extractives, Extractives of Paprika], 2% or Less of Brown Sugar, Molasses, Pork Flavor, Mustard Paste [Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed], Natural Smoke Flavor), Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Red Quinoa (Water, Red Quinoa), Water, Sweet Corn, Black Beans ([Water, Black Beans], Salt), Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Cilantro, Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Vinegar, Salt), Salt, Garlic, Dried Onions, Spices, Lime Juice Concentrate, Cayenne Red Pepper.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on meal. Do not vent.
2) Cook 3:30 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 1:45 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 1.63ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;