Oven Roasted Chicken
White meat chicken with diced red skin potatoes, broccoli and a savory wine sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 250 | Calories from Fat 35||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.00g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.00g||10 %|
|Cholesterol 60.00mg||20 %|
|Sodium 750.00g||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.00g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.20g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Red Skin Potatoes, Cooked White Meat Chicken, Water, Broccoli, 2% or Less of Marsala Wine, Modified Food Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Brown Sugar, Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Isolated Soy Protein, Sodium Phosphates, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Mushrooms, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sugar, Caramel Color, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Potassium Chloride, Flavors, Lactic Acid, Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Canola Oil, Calcium Lactate, Chicken Fat, Dried Chicken Broth, Gum Acacia, Sodium Lactate, Sesame Oil, Canola Lecithin, Citric Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potato Starch, Mushroom Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Propylene Glycol, Natural Flavors, Onion Juice, Garlic Juice.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Peel film corner to vent.
2) Cook 5 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 3 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.43ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;