White meat chicken with diced red skin & sweet potatoes, green beans and a BBQ sauce, topped with monterey cheese.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 400 | Calories from Fat 110||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.00g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5.00g||25 %|
|Cholesterol 70.00mg||23 %|
|Sodium 960.00g||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.20g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Green Beans, Cooked White Meat Chicken Water, Red Skin Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Sugar, Monterey Jack Cheddar Cheese Blend (Monterey Jack Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color]), Onions, 2% or Less of Tomato Paste, Tomato Concentrate (Water, Tomato Paste), Chicken Fat, Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Corn Starch, Molasses, Salt, Chili Pepper, Caramel Color, Isolated Soy Protein, Modified Food Starch, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Spices, Maltodextrin, Sodium Phosphate, Tamarind, Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavoring, Dried Onions, Natural Flavors, Cayenne Red Pepper, Garlic, Dried Garlic.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on meal. Do not vent.
2) Cook 3:30 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 2 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 24.53ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;