Chicken with Cashews
Chicken with carrots, broccoli & red bell pepper over a brown rice and quinoa blend with a sweet and spicy soy sauce and cashew pieces.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 410 | Calories from Fat 100||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11.00g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2.50g||13 %|
|Cholesterol 40.00mg||13 %|
|Sodium 940.00g||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.00g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Cooked White Meat Chicken, Water, Cooked Red Quinoa (Water, Red Quinoa), Broccoli, Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Plum Sauce (Sugar, Salted Plums, Water, Rice Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, Ginger, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Chili Peppers, Xanthan Gum, Wheat, Soybeans), Cashews, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), 2% or Less of Brown Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Sesame Oil, Garlic Puree, Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water), Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Isolate, Modified Food Starch, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Safflower Oil, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Cayenne Red Pepper.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on meal. Do not vent.
2) Cook 3:30 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 2 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7.53ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;