Bourbon steak with chipotle mashed sweet potatoes, seasoned broccoli & red peppers.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 410 | Calories from Fat 120||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13.00g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||20 %|
|Cholesterol 20.00mg||7 %|
|Sodium 890.00g||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.00g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.16g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sweet Potatoes, Cooked Braised Prime Rib Beef Steak Strips and Modified Corn Starch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Beef Broth, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors), Water, Broccoli, Red Bell Peppers, Skim Milk, 2% or Less of Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Soybean Oil, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Onions, Corn Starch, Sugar, Molasses, Sesame Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Garlic, Ginger Puree, Bourbon, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Paprika, Salt, Spices, Chipotle Chili Pepper, Caramel Color, Red Pepper Flakes, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Peel film corner over broccoli & potatoes to vent.
2) COOK 6 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir potatoes and re-cover. Cook again 1 MINUTE on high
4) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.7ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;