Beef with Broccoli
Strips of steak with broccoli and ribbon cut carrots over a brown rice and quinoa blend with an asian-style sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 370 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.00g||15 %|
|Cholesterol 10.00mg||3 %|
|Sodium 930.00g||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.00g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.16g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Broccoli, Water, Seasoned Cooked Prime Rib Beef Steak and Modified Corn Starch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Beef Broth, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor), Cooked Red Quinoa (Water, Red Quinoa), Carrots, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), 2% or Less of Hoisin Sauce (Sugar, Water, Sweet Potato, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Soybeans, Spices, Sesame Seeds, Wheat Flour, Garlic, Chili Pepper, Acetic Acid), Brown Sugar, Sesame Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water), Garlic, Ginger Puree (Ginger, Water, Citric Acid), Chicken Broth, Potassium Chloride, Dried Onions, Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Spice.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 FIT KITCHEN™ MEAL
Enjoy! And, remember to hydrate!
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on meal. Do not vent.
2) Cook 3:30 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir ENTIRE meal together & re-cover.
4) Cook again 2 MINUTES on high.
5) Let stand 1 minute.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• During cooking, a popping sound may occur as steam builds.
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Microwave oven cooking ONLY! Do not prepare in conventional oven or toaster oven as plastic tray can warp or melt
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.82ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;