Hamburger meat & freshly made pasta in a real cheddar cheese sauce, topped with real cheddar cheese
Serving Size: 7.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 350 | Calories from Fat 160||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18.00g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||36 %|
|Cholesterol 45.00mg||15 %|
|Sodium 770.00g||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.00g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.05g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Blanched Macaroni (Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten), Skim Milk, Cooked Beef Hamburger, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Catsup (Tomato Puree [Tomato Paste, Water], Corn Sweetener [High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup], Vinegar, Salt, Seasoning [Spices, Salt, Natural Flavors, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder], Dehydrated Onion), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Bleached Wheat Flour, 2% or Less of Margarine (Liquid and Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Vegetable Mono- & Diglycerides, Natural Flavor [Milk], Soy Lecithin, Beta-Carotene [Color], Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Soybean Oil, Spicy Prepared Mustard (Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, Spices, Turmeric, Natural Flavor), Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Spice.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 cup
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Cut film to vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 55 Minutes.
4) Stir and re-cover. Continue cooking 20 minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat Oven 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Cook on high in microwave 15 Minutes.
4) Uncover, stir and re-cover.
5) Place tray on a baking sheet in oven, center rack. Cook 25 Minutes.
6) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9.32ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;