Rigatoni with Chicken & Pesto
Roasted chicken breast tossed with rigatoni pasta in a basil pesto sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 400 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.00g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5.00g||25 %|
|Cholesterol 40.00mg||14 %|
|Sodium 770.00g||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Rigatoni (Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten), Cooked White Meat Chicken (White Meat Chicken, Water, Seasoning [Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Carrageenan, Orange Peel, Onion, Soybean Oil, Chicken Fat, Paprika, Chicken Broth, Dried Celery, Natural Flavor], Isolated Soy Protein, Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color, Maltodextrin, Sodium Phosphate, Canola Oil), Skim Milk, Parmesan and Asiago Cheese Blend with Flavor (Parmesan and Asiago Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Water, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt), Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Water, 2% or Less of Cream, Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Garlic, Parsley, Salt, Sugar, DATEM, Potassium Chloride, Spice, Citric Acid.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 2 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 1 1/2 MINUTES on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 20 minutes.
4) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 10 minutes
5) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 79.43ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2045:fc00:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;