With seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real low fat ricotta cheese.
Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 290 | Calories from Fat 110||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.00g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||33 %|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||12 %|
|Sodium 690.00g||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.00g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Cooked Beef and Pork, Water, Onions, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Spices, Modified Cornstarch, Garlic Puree, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt),(nbsp)Potassium Chloride,(nbsp)Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor.(nbsp) Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour.(nbsp) Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Dried Garlic, Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
2) Cook 5 MINUTES on high.
3) Uncover and Cook Again 3 MINUTES on 50% power.
4) Let stand 1 minute.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Remove film.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 50 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5.16ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;