Chicken in Barbeque Sauce
Grilled white meat chicken in barbeque sauce with a cheddar bacon potato bake.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 430 | Calories from Fat 170||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 19.00g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 6.00g||31 %|
|Cholesterol 70.00mg||23 %|
|Sodium 1120.00g||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.00g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce & Chicken: Cooked, Grilled White Meat Chicken, Water, Sugar, Onions, Tomato Concentrate (Water, Tomato Paste), Chicken Fat, Apple Cider Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Modified Food Starch, Molasses, Salt, Chili Peppers, Sea Salt, Honey, Spices, Potassium Chloride, Isolated Soy Protein, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Maltodextrin, Sodium Phosphate, Red Pepper Sauce (Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Tamarind, Natural Flavors, Dried Onion, Garlic, Dried Garlic. Potato Bake: Potatoes, Water, Skim Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Bleached Wheat Flour, Bacon (Cured with: Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Modified Food Starch, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Spices.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film from potato side.
2) Cook 6 MINUTES on high.
3) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Remove film from potato side
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 38 minutes.
4) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 13 minutes
5) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5.61ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;