White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
Freshly made pasta in a real white Cheddar cheese sauce.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 320 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.00g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 0.00g||0 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 790.00mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.00g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.04g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Skim Milk, Water, White Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Cheddar Cheese Flavor (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Cream, Butter [Cream, Salt], Salt, Enzymes, Natural Flavor), Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Modified Rice Starch, Potassium Chloride, Spice. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 cup
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Peel corner to vent.
2) Cook on high 14 Minutes.
3) Stir and re-cover. Continue cooking on high 5 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Peel corner to vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 45 Minutes.
4) Remove cover and stir. Continue cooking 25 minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 1.65ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;