Freshly made pasta layered between crisp vegetables in a creamy cheese sauce.
Serving Size: 4.50
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 280 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.50g||18 %|
|Cholesterol 15.00mg||5 %|
|Sodium 840.00g||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.00g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.08g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce & Vegetables: Skim Milk, Water, Carrots, Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese and Modified Cornstarch (Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Skim Milk, Flavors), Broccoli, Spinach, Onions, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Salt, Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Potassium Chloride, Spices, Garlic Puree, Onion Powder, Garlic. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina. Cheese: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Salt.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/5 tray
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 11 Minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on 50% power 20 minutes
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 70 Minutes.
4) Uncover, continue cooking 10 minutes
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.6ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;