Rigatoni with Chicken & Pesto
Rigatoni pasta with roasted white meat chicken tossed in a basil pesto sauce.
Serving Size: 5.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 270 | Calories from Fat 110||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.00g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 3.50g||16 %|
|Cholesterol 25.00mg||9 %|
|Sodium 470.00g||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.00g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.08g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Rigatoni (Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten), Cooked White Meat(nbsp)Chicken, Skim Milk, Water, Parmesan, and Asiago Cheese Blend with Flavor(nbsp)(Parmesan and Asiago Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Water, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt), Basil, Soybean Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2% or Less of Cream, Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Garlic Puree, Spices, Sea Salt, Seasoning (Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Sugar, Spices, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Carrageenan, Orange Peel, Onion, Soybean Oil, Chicken Fat, Paprika, Chicken Broth, Dried Celery, Natural Flavor), Isolated Soy Protein, Sugar, Datem, Caramel Color, Maltodextrin, Sodium Phosphate, Canola Oil, Citric Acid.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 cup
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 7 Minutes.
3) Uncover, stir and re-cover. Continue cooking on high 2 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 45 Minutes.
4) Uncover, stir and re-cover. Continue cooking 10 Minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 6.53ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;