With seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real low fat ricotta cheese.
Serving Size: 5.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 250 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||20 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 720.00g||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.00g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Cooked Beef and Pork, Water, Onions, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Spices, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Garlic Puree, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Potassium Chloride, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Dried Garlic, Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/5 tray
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on high 9 Minutes.
3) Uncover, continue cooking on 50% power 21 Minutes.
4) Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 60 Minutes.
4) Uncover, continue cooking 10 Minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;