Cheesy Garlic Lasagna with Meat Sauce
Freshly made pasta layered between mozzarella cheese and a rich garlic seasoned beef tomato sauce
Serving Size: 5.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 260 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.50g||23 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 740.00mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.00g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.11g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomatoes, Water, Cooked Beef, Tomato Juice, Tomato Paste, Onions, Burgundy Wine, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Garlic Puree, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Cheese: Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese and Modified Cornstarch (Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/5 tray
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
2) Cook on 50% power 32 Minutes.
3) Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 65 Minutes.
4) Uncover, continue cooking 5 Minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;