Yankee Pot Roast
Slow roasted beef with potatoes and vegetables in a savory beef gravy.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 260 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.50g||18 %|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||12 %|
|Sodium 830.00g||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.00g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.08g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Water, Seasoned Cooked Beef, Water and Modified Cornstarch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Beef Broth, Modified Cornstarch, Flavoring [Potassium Chloride, Flavor], Salt, Potassium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Dextrose, Garlic Powder, Spice Extractives), Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, Celery, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Rendered Beef Fat, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Beef Broth Concentrate (Beef Stock [Water, Beef Broth], Dried Beef Stock, Beef Fat, Maltodextrin, Water, Flavors, Caramel Color, Salt, Sugar, Cultured Whey, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Enzyme Modified Cream, Disodium Phosphate, Grill Flavor [from Vegetable Oil], Natural Smoke Flavor), Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Mono- & Diglycerides, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spies, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Dried Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Caramel Color, Carrageenan, Spices, Flavors, Beef Extract, Beef Fat, Tapioca Dextrin, Thiamine Hydrochloride.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Use a 10" non-stick skillet
2) Add one tablespoon vegetable oil or coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Pour contents into skillet & cover. Cook 14 MINUTES on medium heat.
4) Stir and re-cover. (Caution: escaping steam!) Cook Again 7 MINUTES on medium heat, stirring frequently.
5) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 6 MINUTES on medium heat.
6) Remove from heat and serve.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using Stove Top cooking; cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not microwave.
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 6.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;