Thai Style Ginger Chicken
Tender white meat chicken, vegetables and brown rice in a mild ginger soy sauce.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 310 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.00g||10 %|
|Cholesterol 25.00mg||8 %|
|Sodium 650.00g||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.00g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.16g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Cooked, Grilled White Meat Chicken, Water, Skim Milk, Sugar Snap Peas, Red Bell Peppers, Carrots, Yellow Carrots, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, 2% or Less of Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Ginger, Salt, Garlic Puree, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Spices, Lime Juice Concentrate, Onion Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Sodium Phosphate, Apple Cider Vinegar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Mixed Triglycerides, Citric Acid.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Use a 10" non-stick skillet
2) Add one tablespoon vegetable oil or coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Pour contents into skillet & cover. Cook 10 MINUTES on medium-high heat.
4) Stir and re-cover. (Caution: escaping steam!) Cook Again 12 MINUTES on medium heat, stirring frequently.
5) Remove from heat, stir and serve.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using Stove Top cooking; cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not microwave.
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;