Roasted Tomato Herb
Pollo jugoso sazonado con tomates asados y finas hierbas. Instrucciones para cocinar: Aplana la pechuga de pollo a 1” de grosor, envuélvela en el Seasoning Wrap y cocina por 10 minutos de cada lado. Sin aceite y sin ensuciar. ¡Tu familia te pedirá Stouffer’s todas las noches! La información nutricional representa una porción preparada según las instrucciones del paquete.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 220 | Calories from Fat 45||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.20g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.00g||5 %|
|Cholesterol 126.00mg||42 %|
|Sodium 600.00g||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.00g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.00g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Salt, Fractionated Palm Oil, Tomato Powder, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Spices, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Onion Powder, Dried Onion, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil, Flavoring, Smoke Flavor, DATEM, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Lecithin.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 6oz prepared chicken
Balance this plate by making 1/2 your plate veggies and adding a portion of grains such as rice or pasta.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) PREHEAT: Place large non-stick pan on the stove and pre-heat for 2 minutes. (Electric: medium; Gas: low to medium). Do not add oil.
2) MEASURE: Ensure each chicken breast has been flattened to 1 inch thick or less.
3) FOLD: Use one seasoning wrap per chicken breast. Carefully open seasoning wrap & fold paper over to coat both sides of chicken. Press lightly on paper so seasonings stick to chicken.
4) COOK: Place wrapped chicken in pre-heated pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
5) FLIP: Using a spatula, flip wrapped chicken & cook for 10 more minutes on the other side. Remove from pan & discard paper before serving.
• YOU WILL NEED: 4 non-frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts approximately 6 OZ. and no thicker than 1 inch per piece. (SERVES 4)
• Keep raw poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw poultry.
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Thicker portions may take longer to cook.
• If the herb seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
• DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE, OVEN, OR THE GRILL.
• Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, place in a re-sealable bag and use within 14 days.
• Do not refrigerate.