Roasted Garlic & Lemon
Perfectly seasoned, savory lemon and garlic chicken.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 210 | Calories from Fat 50||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6.00g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.00g||10 %|
|Cholesterol 126.00mg||42 %|
|Sodium 552.00g||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.00g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.04g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Salt, Palm Oil with Sunflower Lecithin and Natural Flavor (Antioxidant), Dried Garlic, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Spices, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Pea Fiber, Inulin Chicory Powder, Garlic Extract, Tomato Powder, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Fractionated Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Onion Powder, Dried Tomato, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate Powder, Turmeric.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 6oz prepared chicken
Balance this plate by making 1/2 your plate veggies and adding a portion of grains such as rice or pasta.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) PREHEAT: Place large non-stick pan on the stove and pre-heat for 2 minutes. (Electric: medium; Gas: low to medium). Do not add oil.
2) MEASURE: Ensure each chicken breast has been flattened to 1 inch thick or less.
3) FOLD: Use one seasoning wrap per chicken breast. Carefully open seasoning wrap & fold paper over to coat both sides of chicken. Press lightly on paper so seasonings stick to chicken.
4) COOK: Place wrapped chicken in pre-heated pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
5) FLIP: Using a spatula, flip wrapped chicken & cook for 10 more minutes on the other side. Remove from pan & discard paper before serving.
• YOU WILL NEED: 4 non-frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts approximately 6 OZ. and no thicker than 1 inch per piece. (SERVES 4)
• Keep raw poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw poultry.
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Thicker portions may take longer to cook.
• If the herb seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
• DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE, OVEN, OR THE GRILL.
• Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, place in a re-sealable bag and use within 14 days.
• Do not refrigerate.