Tender seasoned pork with black beans, red bell peppers, corn and rice in a tomatillo verde sauce.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Use a 12" non-stick skillet
2) Add one tablespoon vegetable oil or coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Pour contents into skillet & cover. Cook 10 MINUTES on medium-high heat.
4) Stir and re-cover. (Caution: escaping steam!) Cook Again 13 MINUTES on medium heat, stirring frequently.
5) Remove from heat, stir and serve.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using Stove Top cooking; cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not microwave.