Juicy chicken perfectly seasoned with roasted tomatoes and herbs. Cooking Instructions: Just flatten a chicken breast to 1"" thick, wrap snugly in the seasoning wrap, and cook for 10 minutes on each side, with no need to add oil or messiness. Then wait for your family to want Stouffer's every night! The nutritional info provided below represents one serving as prepared per package instructions.
Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 220 | Calories from Fat 45||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.20g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.00g||5 %|
|Cholesterol 126.00mg||42 %|
|Sodium 600.00g||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.00g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.00g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Palm Oil with Sunflower Lecithin and Natural Flavor (Antioxidant), Salt, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Garlic Powder, Spices, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Fractionated Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Onion Powder, Sugar, Pea Fiber, Dried Garlic, Lemon Juice Concentrate Powder, Dried Tomato, Natural Flavor, Dill Extract, Garlic Extract, Turmeric, Flavor.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 5oz prepared salmon
Balance this plate by making 1/2 your plate veggies and adding a portion of grains such as rice or pasta.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) PREHEAT: Place large non-stick pan on the stove and pre-heat for 2 minutes. (Electric: medium; Gas: low to medium). Do not add oil.
2) MEASURE: Ensure each salmon fillet has been sliced and measured to 1 inch thick or less.
3) FOLD: Use one seasoning wrap per salmon fillet. Carefully open seasoning wrap & fold paper over to coat both sides of salmon. Press lightly on paper so seasonings stick to salmon.
4) COOK: Place the salmon in pre-heated pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
5) FLIP: Using a spatula, flip the wrapped salmon. Cook for 5 more minutes more on the other side. Remove from pan & discard paper before serving.
• YOU WILL NEED: 4 non-frozen salmon filets approximately 5 OZ. and no thicker than 1 inch per piece. (SERVES 4)
• Keep raw salmon separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw salmon.
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Thicker portions may take longer to cook.
• If the herb seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the salmon is thoroughly cooked.
• DO NOT USE IN MICROWAVE, OVEN, OR THE GRILL.
• Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, place in a re-sealable bag and use within 14 days.
• Do not refrigerate.