Serving Size: 10.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 350 | Calories from Fat 150||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17.00g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||35 %|
|Cholesterol 25.00mg||8 %|
|Sodium 920.00g||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.00g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.08g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Xanthan Gum. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 cup
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 400°F
2) Remove aluminum lid.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook Frozen: 55 MINUTES (Thawed*: 35 MINUTES)
4) Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 15 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Ovens vary; cooking and heating times may need adjusting
• *Product may be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) no more than 48 hours. Do not refreeze.
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.74ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;