Five Cheese Lasagna
Freshly made pasta layered between a blend of five cheeses and a seasoned tomato sauce.
Serving Size: 11.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 260 | Calories from Fat 70||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.00g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||18 %|
|Cholesterol 20.00mg||7 %|
|Sodium 680.00g||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.00g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.13g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Juice, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Molasses, Salt, Spices, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour.(nbsp) Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/12 tray
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 400°F
2) Remove aluminum lid. Bend lid slightly then place lid on tray so it is elevated over lasagna.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook Frozen: 1 HOUR 55 MINUTES (Thawed*: 60 MINUTES)
4) Remove lid last 10 minutes.
5) Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 15 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Ovens vary; cooking and heating times may need adjusting
• *Product may be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) no more than 48 hours. Do not refreeze.
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.81ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;