White Meat Chicken Pot Pie
A golden crust surrounding pieces of all white meat chicken,peas,carrots, celery and onions in a gravy made with real cream.
Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 590 | Calories from Fat 310||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 34.00g||52%|
|Saturated Fat 13.00g||63 %|
|Cholesterol 50.00mg||17 %|
|Sodium 930.00g||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.00g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.05g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Water, Cooked White Meat Chicken (White Meat Chicken, Water, Modified Food Starch, Isolated Soy Protein, Seasoning [Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Flavor], Sodium Phosphate, Salt), Carrots, Whipping Cream (Cream, Milk, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Dextrose, Carrageenan, Mono- and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Citrate), Peas, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Vegetable Oil, Margarine (Canola Oil, Water, Modified Palm and Palm Kernel Oils, Salt, Whey Powder, Vegetable Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative], Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D), Onion, Celery, Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Modified Wheat Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Guar Gum, Mono- and Diglycerides. Pastry: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Lard, (Contains BHA, BHT), Water, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dextrose, Salt, Flavor.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/2 pot pie
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Open the box. Cook pot pie in box.
Pot pie should be centered under silver grid lining. Fold bottom flap under box.
2) Cook 6 MINUTES on high.
3) Cook Again 6 1/2 MINUTES on 50% power.
4) Let stand 5 minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 400°F
2) Remove pot pie from box but leave pot pie in paper tray. Wrap edge of pie crust with 3” strip of aluminum foil to protect it
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 65-70 minutes.
4) Let stand 5 minutes
• Will be hot!
• Only cook one pot pie at a time.
• Crust should be golden brown and steam rising from the filing.
• Use a food thermometer to check internal temperature. Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 66.74ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2041:8a00:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;