Two firm, yet tender green pepper cups generously stuffed with a savory beef and rice mixture in a tomato sauce
Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 150 | Calories from Fat 50||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6.00g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.00g||10 %|
|Cholesterol 15.00mg||5 %|
|Sodium 750.00g||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.00g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.08g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Green Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Ground Beef, Cooked Enriched Long Grain Rice (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Rolled Oats, Dried Onions, Soy Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, White Vinegar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Caramel Color, Spices, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Gum Arabic, Beef Stock Concentrate, Beef, Flavor, Salt, Sodium Phosphates), Seasoning (Soy Sauce [Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil), Garlic Powder.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 stuffed pepper
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Pull corner to vent.
2) Cook 7 MINUTES on high.
3) Spoon sauce over peppers. Re-cover.
4) Cook Again 9 MINUTES on 50% power.
5) Let stand 2 minutes to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 52 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.02ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:20ac:bc00:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;