Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
Freshly made pasta layered between a rich meat sauce and topped with real mozzarella cheese.
Serving Size: 3.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 260 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4.50g||23 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||9 %|
|Sodium 690.00g||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.00g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.13g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Cooked Beef, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Salt, Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Sugar, Spices, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Cheese: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, and Modified Cornstarch (Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Skim Milk, Flavors), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/2 of dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
2) Cook 7 MINUTES on high.
3) Uncover and Cook Again 7 1/2 MINUTES on 50% power.
4) Let stand 1 minute.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 56 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5.91ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;