Ziti pasta with a seasoned chunky tomato & beef sauce topped with real mozzarella cheese
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 520 | Calories from Fat 160||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18.00g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 9.00g||45 %|
|Cholesterol 50.00mg||17 %|
|Sodium 1100.00g||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.00g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.20g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Enriched Pasta (Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Tomatoes (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese and Modified Cornstarch (Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified(nbsp)Cornstarch, Skim Milk, Flavors), Cooked Beef, Onions, 2% or Less of Rendered Beef Fat, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Parmesan and Asiago Cheese Blend with Flavor (Parmesan and Asiago Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Water, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt), Garlic Puree, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride, Seasoning (Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil), Spices Molasses, Bleached Wheat Flour, Mono- & Diglycerides.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
2) Cook 4 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 2 MINUTES on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 30 minutes.
4) Stir and re-cover. Cook again 13 minutes.
5) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 250.99ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2039:d800:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;