Three Cheese Ravioli with Meat Sauce
Ravioli filled with ricotta & romano cheeses, topped with a chunky tomato & beef sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Serving Size: 6.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 310 | Calories from Fat 110||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.00g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6.00g||30 %|
|Cholesterol 40.00mg||13 %|
|Sodium 1030.00g||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.00g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Blanched Cheese Ravioli (enriched Extra Fancy Durum Flour And Semolina[durum Wheat Flour, Semolina, Niacin, Iron (ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Ricotta Cheese [whey, Whole Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Salt And Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, And Guar Gum (stabilizers)], Water, Whole Eggs, Fresh Grated Imported Romano Cheese Made From Sheep''s Milk,[pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes] Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Parsley), Tomato Puree (water, Tomato Paste), Water, Tomatoes, Beef, Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (mozzarella Cheese [cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Sodium Citrate, Flavors, Annatto), Onions, Salt, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Soybean Oil, Garlic Puree, Spices, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Xanthan Gum, Cultured Whey, Yeast Extract, Seasoning (soy Sauce [water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/6 tray
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Cut film to vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 65 Minutes.
4) Uncover. Stir and recover. Continue cooking 15 minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat Oven 375°F
2) Cut film to vent.
3) Cook on high in microwave 14 minutes.
4) Uncover, stir and re-cover.
5) Place tray on a baking sheet in oven, center rack. Cook 25 Minutes.
6) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;