Grandma's Chicken & Vegetable Rice Bake
Tender white meat chicken, vegetables & rice in a cheddar cheese sauce.
Serving Size: 7.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 340 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.00g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 5.00g||25 %|
|Cholesterol 45.00mg||15 %|
|Sodium 730.00g||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.00g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.06g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Enriched Long Grain Rice (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Skim Milk, Water, Cooked White Meat Chicken, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Cream, Chicken Broth, 2% or Less of Peas, Carrots, Modified Food Starch, Onions, Celery, Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cooked Chicken Powder, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Yeast Carrageenan, Chicken Flavor (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Spices, Fructose, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Cultured Whey, Flavors, Lactic Acid, Turmeric, Calcium Lactate, Dried Chicken, Chicken Skin, Dried Chicken Broth.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/7 tray
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray. Do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 75 Minutes.
4) Uncover. Continue cooking 10 minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat Oven 375°F
2) Leave film on tray, do not vent.
3) Cook on high in microwave 12 minutes.
4) Place tray on a baking sheet in oven, center rack. Cook 32 Minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;