Five Cheese Lasagna
Freshly made pasta layered between a blend of five cheeses and a seasoned tomato sauce.
Serving Size: 7.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 270 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||20 %|
|Cholesterol 20.00mg||7 %|
|Sodium 710.00g||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.00g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.13g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Juice, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Molasses, Salt, Spices, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Asiago Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Soybean Oil.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/7 tray
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 375°F
2) Leave film on tray. Do not vent.
3) Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack. Cook 70 Minutes.
4) Uncover. Continue cooking 20 minutes.
5) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 Minutes.
1) Preheat Oven 375°F
2) Cut film cover to vent.
3) Cook on high in microwave 12 minutes.
4) Place tray on a baking sheet in oven, center rack. Cook 30 Minutes.
5) Uncover, continue cooking 10 minutes.
6) Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.6ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;