Serving Size: 4.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 140 | Calories from Fat 90||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.00g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.00g||29 %|
|Cholesterol 20.00mg||7 %|
|Sodium 270.00g||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.00g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.00g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Skim Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Water, Cream, Bleached Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, 2% or Less of Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, Water, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Salt, Caramel Color, Onion, Garlic), Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Spices, Potassium Chloride, Paprika, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/4 cup
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 3 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook again 1 1/2 minutes on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 25 minutes.
4) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 13 minutes
5) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.49ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;