White meat turkey, pasta, mushrooms & celery in a creamy sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 450 | Calories from Fat 210||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23.00g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 9.00g||45 %|
|Cholesterol 70.00mg||22 %|
|Sodium 980.00g||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.00g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.08g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cooked Pasta (Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten), Skim Milk, Cooked Turkey Tenderloins (Turkey Breast Meat, Water, Turkey Flavor, Modified Tapioca & Corn Starch, Salt, Carrageenan), Water, Cream Celery, Sherry Wine, Mushrooms, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Soybean Oil, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat Flavor (Chicken Fat, Flavors, Chicken Broth), Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Spices.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film.
2) Cook 6 1/2 MINUTES on high.
3) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Remove film.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 45 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7.87ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;