Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna,egg noodles, mushrooms, celery and peas in a creamy sauce
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 450 | Calories from Fat 180||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20.00g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 6.00g||30 %|
|Cholesterol 70.00mg||23 %|
|Sodium 990.00g||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Skim Milk, Cooked Egg Noodles (Water, Semolina, Eggs), Water, Cooked Tuna, Soybean Oil, Cream, Peas, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Celery, 2% or Less of Mushrooms, Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dried Tuna Extract, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Maltodextrin, Spice, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Turmeric.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film.
2) Cook 7 MINUTES on high.
3) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Remove film.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 45 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2041:5c00:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;