Tender swedish meatballs and pasta with parsley in a sour cream sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 560 | Calories from Fat 240||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27.00g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 12.00g||60 %|
|Cholesterol 100.00mg||33 %|
|Sodium 1250.00g||52 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.00g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Water, Dried Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk), Modified Cornstarch, Rendered Beef Fat, Soybean Oil, Salt, Dried Onions, Cooked Beef, Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Tomato Paste, Bleached Wheat Flour, DATEM, Caramel Color, Cultured Whey, Beef Stock, Sugar, Vinegar, Molasses, Guar Gum, Spices, Dried Garlic, Tamarind, Natural Flavors, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Onions, Garlic. Meatballs: Cooked Beef and Pork, Water, Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Concentrate (with Caramel Color), Why Protein Concentrate, Modified Cornstarch, Dried Onions, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Gum Arabic, Beef Stock Concentrate, Beef, Flavor, Salt, Sodium Phosphates), Spices, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Cultured Whey, Dextrose, Soybean Oil. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina, Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Parsley.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 3 1/2 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 5 1/2 MINUTES on 50% power.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 45 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 191.29ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2039:d200:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;