Chopped whole leaf spinach combined with milk, eggs and other seasonings.
Serving Size: 3.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 150 | Calories from Fat 90||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.00g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.00g||9 %|
|Cholesterol 110.00mg||37 %|
|Sodium 390.00g||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.00g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.05g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Spinach, Skim Milk, Eggs, Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, 2% or Less of Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Spice.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1/3 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Remove film.
2) Cook 6 minutes on high.
3) Stir and cook Again 4 minutes on high until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Remove film.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 60 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray