Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Freshly made spaghetti tossed in a seasoned tomato & beef sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 350 | Calories from Fat 110||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.00g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.00g||20 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 660.00g||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.20g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Blanched Spaghetti (Water, Semolina), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Beef, Tomatoes (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Water, 2% or Less of Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese ([Made from Cow's Milk], Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic Puree, Yeast Extract, Mono- & Diglycerides, Seasoning (Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil), Cultured Whey.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 6 1/2 MINUTES on high.
3) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 42 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;