Sausage & Pepperoni French Bread Pizza
Can't decide between sausage and pepperoni? Then don't! This classic Stouffer's variety has plenty of both. Our original French Bread adds crunch and the delicious tomato sauce finishes the taste.
Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 460 | Calories from Fat 220||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24.00g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 8.00g||41 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||10 %|
|Sodium 880.00g||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.00g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.15g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Bread (Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast,(nbsp)Contains Less than 2% of the Following: Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]), Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onion, Cultured Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Ground Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor), Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Spices, Salt, Sugar, Flavorings), Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes),(nbsp)Margarine(nbsp)(Soybean Oil, Water, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Natural Flavor [Includes Milk], Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Vitamin D3),(nbsp)Pepperoni Made with Pork, Chicken, and(nbsp)Beef (Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of: Spices, Dextrose, Pork Stock, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin of Paprika, Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Ascorbate, Paprika, Processed with Natural Smoke Flavor. BHA, BHT, Citric Acid to Help Protect Flavor).
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
For a delicious lunch, dinner, or snack, enjoy 1 French Bread Pizza with a side salad and water.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Preheat to 375°F - for golden crispy crust
2) Prep is the same for 1 or 2 pizzas. Remove pizza(s) from box & wrap.
3) Place pizza(s) on baking sheet, center rack. Bake 25 minutes.
1) Preheat to 425°F - quick bake for softer crust
2) Remove pizza(s) from box & wrap. Place pizza(s) on microwave-safe plate.
3) Microwave on high: 1 pizza = 1 1/2 minutes, 2 pizzas = 2 1/2 minutes
4) Carefully place pizza(s) on baking sheet, center oven rack.
5) Bake 7 minutes.
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 6.6ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;