Roasted turkey tenderloins,gravy and seasoned bread stuffing and mashed potatoes.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 270 | Calories from Fat 80||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.00g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.50g||18 %|
|Cholesterol 13.00mg||4 %|
|Sodium 910.00g||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.00g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.08g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Potatoes, Water, Glazed Turkey Tenderloins (Cooked Turkey Tenderloins, Water, Modified Cornstarch, Seasoning [Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt, Turkey Flavor, Turkey Stock, Flavor, Gum Arabic], Carrageenan, Canola Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Paprika), Cream, Croutons (Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Salt, 2% or Less of Palm Oil, Yeast, Grain Vinegar, Soy Lecithin), 2% or Less of Onions, Celery, Skim Milk, Modified Food Starch, Chicken Fat, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Modified Tapioca Starch, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Mono- & Diglycerides< Caramel Color, Carrageenan, Dried Turkey Broth, Flavoring, Wheat Starch, Dried Garlic, Cultured Whey, Potassium Chloride, Turkey Fat, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sesame Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Grill Flavor, Extracts of Annatto & Turmeric Color, Annatto and Turmeric Color.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 2 1/2 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir both sides of the tray and re-cover. Cook Again 2 1/2 MINUTES on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 35 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 139.31ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2041:e000:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;