Macaroni & Cheese with Broccoli
Freshly made pasta in a real cheddar cheese sauce with broccoli.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 480 | Calories from Fat 180||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20.00g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 8.00g||40 %|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||12 %|
|Sodium 1000.00g||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.00g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.20g|
Not a significant source if Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Calcium or Iron.
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Potassium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten. Broccoli.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 4 minutes on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook again 2 minutes on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 30 minutes.
4) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 8 minutes
5) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4.83ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;