Serving Size: 2.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 340 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.00g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||35 %|
|Cholesterol 25.00mg||8 %|
|Sodium 820.00g||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.00g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.12g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Wheat Flour,(nbsp)Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Potassium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 cup
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 4 minutes on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook again 2 minutes on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Remove film.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 50 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray