Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 410 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.00g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||37 %|
|Cholesterol 40.00mg||14 %|
|Sodium 990.00mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.00g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.16g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Tomatoes (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Blanched Macaroni (Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten), Cooked Beef, Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), 2% or Less of Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Modified Cornstarch, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Brown Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Roasted Red Pepper Puree, Seasoning (Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil), Dehydrated Red Peppers, Dehydrated Garlic, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spices, Cultured Whey.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
2) Cook 4 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 3 MINUTES on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 48 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15.55ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;