Green Pepper Steak
Tender beef, green and red peppers, and onions in a Chinese-style sauce over white rice.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 240 | Calories from Fat 35||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.00g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.50g||7 %|
|Cholesterol 30.00mg||9 %|
|Sodium 910.00g||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.00g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.13g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Blanched Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Seasoned Cooked Beef and Modified Corn Starch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Water, Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sodium & Potassium Phosphates, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors), Water, Tomatoes (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Green Peppers, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Onions, Red Peppers, 2% or less of Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans Salt), Sugar, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onions, Spice, Yeast Extract, Seasoning (Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil), Lactic Acid, Cultured Whey, Calcium Lactate.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 4 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir and re-cover. Cook Again 3 1/2 MINUTES on 50% power.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 40 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 232.68ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:2041:9000:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;