Tender boneless white meat chicken in a seasoned crispy coating with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 340 | Calories from Fat 140||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.00g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 4.50g||22 %|
|Cholesterol 60.00mg||20 %|
|Sodium 810.00g||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.00g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.04g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Fried Boneless Chicken Breast With Rib Meat (chicken Breast Meat With Rib Meat, Water, Enriched Flour [wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Modified Cornstarch, Yellow Corn Flour, Wheat Flour, Salt, Contains 1% Or Less Of: Dextrose, Modified Rice Starch, Isolated Soy Protein, Chicken Flavor [dehydrated Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor], Sodium Phosphates, Spices, Extractives Of Paprika, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/or Cottonseed Oil, Yeast, Mono- And Diglycerides, Guar Gum. Fried In Soybean Oil), Potatoes, Water, Cream, Chicken Broth, Skim Milk, Onions, Chicken Fat, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Sour Cream (cultured Cream, Skim Milk, Enzymes), Bleached Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Mono- & Diglycerides, Potato Starch, Butter Flavor (maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Annatto & Turmeric Color), Seasoning (maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Caramel Color, Chicken Flavor (chicken And Chicken Broth [water And Chicken Stock], Soy Sauce [soybeans, Salt, Wheat, Maltodextrin], Salt, Cultured Whey, Flavors, Maltodextrin, Chicken Fat, Dextrose), Spices, Yeast Extract, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Dehydrated Garlic, Cultured Whey, Dehydrated Onions, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Cut film to vent.
2) Cook 2 1/2 MINUTES on high.
3) Stir potatoes and re-cover. Cook Again 2 MINUTES on high.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Cut film to vent
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 25 minutes.
4) Stir potatoes and re-cover. Cook Again 12 minutes.
5) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 89.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:20d1:6600:15:9687:e880:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;