Five Cheese Lasagna
Freshly made pasta with a blend of five cheeses & seasoned tomato sauce.
Serving Size: 1.00
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories 370 | Calories from Fat 130||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14.00g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 7.00g||34 %|
|Cholesterol 35.00mg||11 %|
|Sodium 960.00g||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.00g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.00g|
|Dietary Fiber Daily Value 0.16g|
*the Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Juice, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Garlic, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride. Cheese: Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Asiago Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Soybean Oil. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
1 Portion = 1 dish
Pair this portion with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet.
For food safety and quality, follow these instructions.
1) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
2) Cook 4 minutes on high.
3) Uncover and Cook Again 4 minutes on 50% power.
4) Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
1) Preheat to 350°F
2) Leave film on product. Do not vent.
3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Cook 48 minutes.
4) Let stand 1 minute
• Will be hot!
• Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F
• Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting
• Do not prepare in toaster oven
• Do not reheat tray
Ratings & Reviews
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - couldn't connect to host; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;